From the photographer: "360° image (fulldome) of the volcanic eruption of August 2015 on Reunion Island. Several elements are interesting to observe on this image. From bottom to top: |
- Notice the lights of the hikers joining the best viewpoint.
- The Piton de la Fournaise erupted illuminating a portion of the enclosure.
- In the middle, the band of the Milky Way.
- Also notice the light cone in the upper part of the sky called the Zodiacal Light.
- At the top, the Piton des Neiges.
- Finally, the car headlights crossing the Plaine des Sables." Lucperrot.fr
All TWAN photos and videos are copyrighted
Share this page: